Two nights ago Lynn and I watched a program that aired on ABC that set up a conversation on the issue of Satan's existence. It was interesting to watch the program and consider Deepak Chopra's take on the world and life. Some things he says are true and good, but often it's because he's quoting Jesus. Here's where we viewed it online: http://www.abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/
"There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors and hail a materialist or a magician with the same delight."
- C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters
Finally Alive is available as a .pdf on my side menu, I am only part way through, but finding it solidly encouraging, challenging, and enlightening. Check out what I've been watching and reading to get a taste for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment