Here's the old info:
COYNE FARMS DORCY:
A
RABUR M PADDY:
A Regancrest-HHF MAC out of a Terrick Reggie (JoltxEmory) at Select. There's a lot of good MAC sons coming up soon, but this one seems to be a good mating.
Shampoo is in the tank at home, I think he'll be good.
BADGER-BLUFF FANNY FREDDIE: An
O-BEE INDIANA-ET:
Because we can always learn from the world around us, here's the small bite lesson:
Hebrews 11:1 says faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Now this analogy is a stretch, but the true part is true. FREDDIE had the same incredibly high numbers from his parent average and genomic evaluation. Genomic evaluations, explained briefly, give an ability to look at the DNA and know better how an animal will perform. I guess I want to compare Genomic evaluation to the way that God is clearly displayed in the world. So, even though we can't "see" God, we can actually get a really good idea of who he is. And Marriage, the Church, and other things show forth the Lord as well. Yet, probably a little more time needs to pass before Genomics is as much of a 'sure indicator' as I think creation and the Church are- and I shouldn't forget Jesus. Now there's some assurance, but some probably still find it only 60-70% reliable. "But look and see the progeny," I say. (the rest of Heb. 11 )
No comments:
Post a Comment